the big fish didnt tell lies

"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal."
"You become what you always were - a very big fish"
"You were a big fish in a small pond, but this here is the ocean and your drownin'. Take my advice, go back to Puddleville; you'll be happy there"
"They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up"
"There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool."
"I loved a man who could never love me back. I was living in a fairytale."


taken from Big Fish movie.
i learned from the best.

thanks to andhika triyadi for recommended this.

Komentar