a week in the life: day four

this is day four!:)
tuesday for kelas bulan..

welcoming these kiddos every morning are truly pleasure!:)

though we can't play outside
due to the weather reason,



playing inside still would be fun!

and thanks god the sun is coming,
horay!
we can playing outside then..
:)

guess they were worrying 3 in 1 like i always do:p
hihii
this car always be their favorite,,
as they are for me as well..

sand box also what they never missed..
*wiink*
;p

time to go home was coming,,
unfortunately together with raindrops
*hiikkksss*
it made me miss my bisob so muchh..
:(

this all what we got to do..

to enjoy the time while waiting the rain stop..

instead of moaning all the way raining,

hihii.. they are my new yet old working partners.. :)

i can say this day was my lucky on the way day..
haha
the trans jakarta was so empty

and the m26 as well!!
yaay..

picked up my bisob in peugeot service centre..

and too excited to find this colonel sander's are opening soon!
it just way too close to our home..
horay!:p


mas mono's grilled chicken for our dinner

Komentar