a week in the life: day six

day six is my favorite one.
its a redday, a holiday!
:D

have a full team quality time in the morning..
haa really missed this moment,
since it quite rare for now..

then off to -willbemyanotherfavoritestore-..
hihii..
thanks to dhiesta natalia for inform me about this store..

and this is all what we've got today..
and also this eyelet plier with a very good price!
lucky me..:)

next destination, go to kemang..

having the first meeting with SARANA and Lolipop team.

like this shot a lot!
haha..
i cant imagine how will he react if he knows that i published his photo here..
he should blame om acan then..
*griiiinnn :D*

glad to got this project after all..
horay!:)

today's late lunch at brewww..

i always love this ambience here..

while om acan and his lolipop team had a meeting,,

i keep myself busy too..

uploading photos to my blog

and finally customize my blog with birdie..
hihii
another thanks to dhiesta natalia, and her mpoii!
:)

glad to have today's spare time!
and like i've told before..

watching he's working,
always be my favorite activity,
:p

last thing to do before sleeping,
put this stuffs in my storage..
hihiii..
welcomeee home dear stuffsss
:)

Komentar

Bisma&Jasmine mengatakan…
Hai..salam kenal,namaku Maria;)
suka scrapbook juga tapi masih pemula sekali. boleh tahu ga,nama toko dan letaknya tempat kmu dapetin eyelet plier itu? thanks before.
-regards-