a week in the life: day three

my week was started at 6.00 am,
no doubt about it, its very late!:p
i can not believe its already monday, indeed!
hehehe..

my job this week is being painting guard,
haha or whatever it may called :p
and this is my working partners for the entire week..

i chose pink and green color :D

i painted it to catch kids' attention..
and it always works
*griiin*
:D

jobdesk for painting guard:
1. asking children to do painting while they're playing in the ground
2. help them to use apron and write down their name and today's date
3. let them do the free painting then
4. keep the easel *oh no i forgot how to write it:p* always clean and free from paint

the last point was i often missed! hihiii:p

the boy, named azzura always claimed that the girl, named alexa is his girlfriend!:D
hihii..
they are 4 years old, isn't it too cute to be falling in love?
and i really love this view,
so cute they're painting together in those same tone of outfits


Alana, one of my 3 years old student.
she impressed me today by painting this ship.
and she said that it is a ship!:D
way too cute alana, this is really like a ship..

these little boys, will always be my little boys..
gorgeous!:)

my week's duty:

playing in the construction corner..
this toys are real fun..
even for teachers!:p

and playing with all these little angels..

are giving me a real fun as well..

haha,, and i always love this mess.. :D
so glad they can also enjoy taking photos while waiting for their mom to pick them up..

today's rare moment:
being picked up by om acan in my usual after work..
hihii..
its 2 pm anyway!
haha guess i can get this moment because he's in off duty

having nasi uduk for dinner, hmmm its still supper anyway..:p
after then we went to his home,
to have magriban together..

but guess whaattt?

while im playing with this little angel, keyla :)

he left me and do praying himself
hahahaa..
he forgot! huhu :p

ssstt..
i'll tell my little secret..

this is my favorite activity:
watching he's working

hihii
no no actually its not his job,
its mine but he helped to finish it :p
haha, it worth more than favorite..
horay!!


Komentar